If you’ve been tasked with planning a corporate event, holiday party, outing or meeting, you’ve come to the right place! Companies from 15 to 600+ have relied on us for help serving their staff, families, clients and other valued guests for over 15 years. We’d be proud to serve yours too.
6 Steps to Corporate Event Success
Planning a major company event or outing is a big job… especially when it’s an extra task on top of your day job! Our guests love how our 6-step event-planning process makes it all easier. Our system also reduces the chance that key steps or dates might be missed. Here are the 6 steps:
- Imagine the ideal event, including purpose, type of experience and result
- Define the details: dates, activities, guest list, agenda
- Personalize the event to your company, attendees and event vision (this is where the magic happens!)
- Build excitement through clear, fun communication
- Prepare for success, pre-event
- Execute nimbly
We’ll never hijack your vision, but we will work as closely as you wish with you/your team to make certain your next event is a success from start to finish.
A Winning Event Combo: Customer Service + Variety
If you’re not an event planner by trade, you may feel the way so many of our customers do: This is tough! But it can also be great fun! Let us help make your job FUN. Here are just some of the reasons so many of our corporate guests are happy, repeat visitors:
- Seven attractions that all ages enjoy: bowling, billiards, roller skating, bumper cars, movies, arcade and bounce houses
- Delicious dining and snack options: diner & on-site catering available
- Full bar in Cheers Pub
- Acres of space for outdoor activities
- Lots of on-site parking, and/or excursion bus coordination
- Productive work spaces in an exciting setting
- Personal service from start to finish
Why go anywhere else?
We’re proud to have hosted corporate events for organizations including:
- City of Roxboro,
- Food Lion,
- Eaton Corp,
- Person County Economic Development,
- Roxboro Chamber of Commerce,
- Santa Fe Tobacco,
and others, as well as hundreds of smaller businesses and nonprofits.
We’re dedicated to making sure yours is a complete win for you, too!
Choose from several packages that make planning a snap for groups under 50. For larger events such as family days, full-facility rentals, business expos or special events, contact us for free 1-on-1 event planning and to a quote for your corporate event.
Get the Outings flyer
Get the Meetings flyer
Find out how Play Therapy could benefit your team
View Banquet & Meeting FAQs
PLUS: Get fun, actionable ideas to help you at work!
Sign up to receive “Get to the Pointe!” — once a month.Sign up now