Palace Pointe Family Entertainment Center has been Piedmont North Carolina’s premier destination for family-friendly fun and entertainment under one roof for 15 years and counting. You and your family, friends and/or work or other group will love the experience.
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your visit!
For Individuals and Smaller Groups (under 15 people)
- Want to see a movie?
- Decide on your movie first; plan other activities around your pick — click to check times and buy your tickets in advance. (Use the calendar on the left sidebar to show only the movies on the day you’re planning to visit; weekend movies are posted 2-3 days ahead.)
- Plan to bowl and/or skate?
- Bowling lanes book up, so consider starting at the bowling counter — you can rent shoes, if you need them. Allow about 15 min per person to complete a game — e.g., a family of 4 will need about an hour for 1 game.
- Skating is one price for the whole day; come and go if you choose (get a wristband or keep your receipt).
- Do you love arcade play?
- Get extra plays: Buy a $30 game card and you’ll get $10 in BONUS play; or buy a $50 game card and you’ll get $20 in BONUS play.
- Be sure to include the bumper cars!
- Adults and children all love the Spin Zone bumper cars. You’ll laugh like crazy, we assure you!
- Not a fan of spinning rides? Don’t worry — we can turn the spinning off if that’s not your cup of tea.
- Enjoy a few games of pool anytime.
- No reservations needed for our 5 pool tables. We do have pool tournaments occasionally, however, so you may want to call ahead if that is a concern for you.
- What to do when you get hungry…
- Choose your restaurant: the menu is the same at both City Diner and Cheers Pub. Note that Cheers Pub, with its fully-stocked bar, is for 21+ only.
- Place your order at the diner counter or Cheers Pub bar, then take a seat while we prepare your meal or snack to order — you can also bring your food lane-side in bowling, or take your items to the theater.
- Kids can enjoy Fang’s Library in City Diner while you wait.
- For something quick, choose one of the snack bars in skating, bowling or theater concessions — or find something sweet at Palace Sweets candy store.
For Groups of 15 or more
If you’re coming with a large group, and you’re able to plan a few days ahead, give us a call and we can help you enjoy your day even more — and ALSO save you some money!
- Consider getting a private room to be your “home base” during your getaway day…
- Expand your dining options by ordering some delicious foods from our catering menu (with WAY more options than just burgers and wings).
- Groups enjoy special pricing on activities as well as some of the most popular menu items, but you must order ahead to qualify. Click here for details, or just give us a call at 336-598-5050 x 2.
If you’re not able to call ahead, we suggest you also choose a multi-attraction family pass — you’ll save the most money… and NO, you don’t have to be in the same family to use it!
No matter what size your group, feel free to call or stop by Party Central at any point during your stay if you have questions or want help deciding what to do next — we’re happy to help!